This site is under constant development and you'll find that we'll be adding to the on-line resources we're building up here, as a service to our readers. Let us know what you would like to see. Some of our plans are ambitious and will take time - we plan to include:
- Back Issue Details
- Availability of back issues and prices. Please E-mail us with enquiries in the meantime. The current magazine issue also provides the latest information on availability.
- University of Hull "Mouse Organ" Student Assignment
- Drop in on the Dept. of Electronic Engineering, University of Hull, England, and see how the students are developing MO in their respective "companies". You can read the Mouse Organ Design brief and generally watch things develop.
- Please Take Note
- - an archive of any follow-up corrections (rare!) to our projects
- Our PCB Service
- Ready made, roller-tinned boards if you can't or don't want to make them yourself.
- EPE-endorsed links to electronics sites
- Sites of interest, we hope, which we've checked out.
- Details of our Modern Electronics Manual (MEM) and Electronics Service Manual (ESM)
- Constantly updated ring-binders available on subscription, to keep you abreast of developments in technology.
Everyday Practical Electronics is published on the first Friday of every month by:
Wimborne Publishing Ltd., Allen House, East Borough, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1PF, U.K.
Tel. (0)1202 881 749. Fax (0)1202 841 692
E-mail enquiries to Editorial Department
© Wimborne Publishing Ltd 1996.
Contact the webmaster
Back to Home Page